Posted By

Black and Rust boy tail docked, dewclaws removed and registered. He's a returned pup from my litter born 5/20/16 i sell my pups for $600 but gave this one to a friend for free. i was told from my friend that he's up to date on his shot but have not seen any vet records or proof of any shots after the first set he received from me at 4 weeks old. my vet says he's healthy but want to wait at least 2 weeks before giving him any shots because we have no proof if they were given or not. needless to say i will never give a pup away for free ever again. i will give him his shot thursday and let him go for $400 or you can get him before then and take him for $300. he's very active and is working his mom and dads